30 Things in 30 Days-Day 18

One of the best parts of my day today was seeing Jordan, who is home visiting his family for the weekend. Jordan is serving our country in the Navy and I got to meet his new fiance Kayla. That was pretty cool. Love you Jordan!




Tonight was supposed to be my 'star gazing' night, inspired by Susan M. from Talent and my friend Kipper (aka Steve) from the UK. I was all ready for a romantic night under the stars with Davey. However, we had these clouds move in tonight and we couldn't see even one star! So instead we tried a new restaurant in Ashland called Taj (also recommended by Kipper). It was AMAZING. Tons of people were out and we enjoyed walking around downtown after our meal. It turned out to be a pretty great night, even if it wasn't what I had planned.

Tomorrow, I think I'll try something that I've never tried before. Stay tuned! :)

Comments

Popular Posts