My Canvas

Lately my life feels a little like watching one of those cool artists who paints during seminars and conferences. The guy sets this huge canvas up on the stage and puts on cool music and starts throwing paint up there. It's a mess. But he is working so dramatically, and the colors are so vibrant, you keep watching. And at some point it begins to take shape. And then all at once you realize...there was a plan all along, and the scattered spots and swipes of paint take shape to make a beautiful image. And everyone gasps and begins cheering and we all ask each other: why couldn't we see it earlier? Here's an example if you've never seen it before:


Powerful Speed Painting of Jesus Will Leave You in Awe from inspiredfaith on GodTube.


I'm not gonna lie; the last couple of years have been rough. I've struggled with clinical depression and worked through some tough personal things. I couldn't really see where God was going with all of it. It felt messy, and pointless, and a little scary. 

But I hung on. Not because of who I am, but because of who I believe God is.

My dots seemed disconnected and random and really ugly. And today I can see how God is connecting them and there is a really beautiful image emerging. Life can be like that, don't you think? Those things we think are so painful and scary they can never really be worth anything; sometimes those things lead you to the most beautiful places.

I hope this makes sense. I hope you can hear me when I say...

hold on.

The dots will eventually connect. A pattern will emerge. You will be changed, and you will be stronger, and something beautiful will be revealed when all is said and done.

Because God is God, and He is good. He will never let your canvas be worthless.

And I am grateful for that.




Comments

  1. Good stuff, my friend. Something I think I needed to read today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word as I write with tears running down my face. I am 62 and have seen some hard times in my life. But these last two, they have wrecked me. Sometimes I feel like those little thin lines that connect the dots are a very thin and frail web that holds me. I will hold on until the pattern emerges. Thank you Jesus that I can trust in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER A BREAKUP OR DIVORCE!.
    Hi everyone,
    I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Azeez if you have any problem contact Dr Azeez now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.
    Email him at: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAST AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO SETTLE YOUR RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS OF ALL KINDS email: odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347038832903.
    Special thanks to a powerful spell caster Called Dr. Odion who brought my lost lover back with 48hours and since i contact him through email: odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347038832903. my life has turn around for good, me and my husband are the best couple in world  since i contacted this man for help through email: odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347038832903. for fast response believe me that you will find happiness when this man for work you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey there! Let's keep in touch. (Sorry, only subscribers/members of this blog can comment.)

Popular Posts