30 Things in 30 Days- Day 6

Good morning! Oh, I soooo dread committing to this one this morning because I know you'll all keep me accountable.
I was thinking about how sometimes we just put things off. We don't have a really good reason for it. Maybe it's a phone call. An email. A lunch with someone. Maybe it's cleaning out a really messy closet or hauling all the old stinky coffee mugs out of your car that clink around when you drive. It could be filing your personal paperwork or giving your dog a bath. Filing your taxes, grocery shopping, getting the oil changed in your car. Maybe it's just simply saying some words to someone that need to be said, like "You hurt me" or "Let's make up" or "I love you more today than yesterday" or "I'm so glad I met you". It could be just writing in your journal, or starting a blog, reconnecting with old friends or investing in new ones.
PROCRASTINATION: I don't know why we do it. But why don't you try DAY 6 with me? Do it! Do something you've been putting off. If you can't think of anything call your mom. Or someone who has been like a mom to you. That one always works. And when you do that one, maybe you'll feel like doing another. Who knows?
So I'm going to pick one or more things today and I'll let you know how it goes. And if you do something, let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts