30 Things in 30 Days-Day 6

You know, I was going to write a poem about procrastination but I thought maybe I should just work on it tomorrow because then I would really be inspired. Ba-dum-bum...

But seriously, I've never thought of myself as a procrastinator. (Stop laughing, Sampson) Believe it or not I'm a pretty organized person and I really like to get things done. My life is super busy so of course some finishing touches just get put off until the last minute. Some of my best work has been done at the last minute. But that's normal right? Right?
Gosh, folks, at this point in my life I just don't know what is normal. Is there even such a thing? Today I did some stuff that I had been putting off. I finished printing and addressing my son's graduation announcements. I did some research on something I'm writing about. I emailed someone I needed to connect with. I did some personal filing. I wrote in my journal. Yes, I even called my mom. And then I finished this post. And dang, it felt good.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey there! Let's keep in touch. (Sorry, only subscribers/members of this blog can comment.)

Popular Posts