THE BIRTHDAY EXPERIMENT-30 Things in 30 Days- DAY 3

Southern Oregon has some spectacular things to do, and today I did one of them with my sister Rachel.
Today's adventure was inspired by my husband Dave and my friend Shawn. They both thought I should climb Upper Table Rock. So I did.

There's this flower that grows on Upper and Lower Table Rock. It's called the Dwarf Wooly Meadowfoam. It doesn't grow anywhere else on earth. How cool is that?
On our way up, Rachel and I were sitting on this bench taking a little rest and this guy was coming down the trail. He looked at us and said, "It's a footrest. That's what it is. A footrest." Rachel and I looked at each other as he walked away and said,"What the heck does that mean?!" Well, once we reached the top we understood what he meant. When you're up there, it feels like you're on top of the world. And in my little-girl-who-believes-in-fairytales heart, I could actually picture it being God's footrest.

Comments

Popular Posts