30 Things in 30 Days - Day 26

Today was inspired by friend Carolyn, who shares my birthday! Carolyn and I both have VERY busy schedules, and we were hoping to spend one of my 30 days just having fun and celebrating our birthdays. It didn't work out this year, but she did inspire me to go and 'play', which is exactly what I did!
We went to the Family Fun Center. We rode the Go Karts, we played video games, air hockey and Ellis and I played Dance Dance Revolution. Yes, my 15 year old son actually played that with me. In public. And I pretty much suck, but it was so fun. And at the end of the night, I cashed in my tickets for a supercool Mood Ring which I intend to wear for the rest of the week. What a night! Never underestimate the power of PLAYING.

Comments

  1. It so fun to get goofy with our kids!! I think I still have pictures somewhere of us girls playing dance dance revolution for my 30th. That was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey there! Let's keep in touch. (Sorry, only subscribers/members of this blog can comment.)

Popular Posts