A Dozen Things I Learned in 30 Days

A 90 second recap of 30 Days! I've had a few days to let things roll around in my brain, and I had a lot of fun this morning looking back at my 30 day adventure. Here are some things I learned:





1. Make more of an effort to be kind to strangers. It helps you to remember that life is not all about you.
2. Get out there. Being active is better than being entertained.

3. Take time to re
st.
4. The world looks different when you take time to play.

5. Words are powerful. Make sure your loved ones know the words that are written on your heart.

6. Take time to hear stories without judging. It will make your own story a better one.

7. Invest in friendships that inspire you.

8. Find a way. Stop making excuses. You won't regret it.

9. If you are too proud or if you embarrass too easily, you'll miss out on great gifts.
10. Everyone loves a good treasure hunt.

11. Take time to search for God. Chase after the things and the One you were meant to know.

12. You could see or try something new every day of your life. You could be famous and conquer the world. You could check everything single thing off of your list and treasure each and every day. But if you don't know why you're here or what comes after this life, none of it will matter.


Thank you for taking time to be part of my adventure. I hope it has inspired you to live your own.

Comments

  1. I feel like printing this off & posting it somewhere as a reminder, what great lessons to remember.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey there! Let's keep in touch. (Sorry, only subscribers/members of this blog can comment.)

Popular Posts