STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES



Words reveal a lot about a character. They can be inspirational, devastating or even downright funny. Here are some of my favorite words from some of my favorite stories:

"You can't handle the truth!", "There's no crying in baseball!", "He didn't get out of the cock-a-doodie car",""Hello, Clarice...", "It's not a tumah", "I'll have what she's having", "Hey. Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa.", "Nobody puts Baby in a corner", "As you wish","Luke, I'm your father", "Get outta here! And don't come back for 5 to 7 days!", "Bond. James Bond.", "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine", "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn", "I'll be back", "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.","I'm the king of the world!", "It's alive!", "I will take the ring. Though I do not know the way", Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER", "I would like to have seen Montana", "Have fun storming the castle, boys!"and finally "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
What are some of yours?

Comments

  1. "Never look back~~the past is a wilderness of horrors."

    I think, with my daughter's help, I could add a whole scene from "I love you, Man", "Jobin..." Ha ha!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey there! Let's keep in touch. (Sorry, only subscribers/members of this blog can comment.)

Popular Posts