Amber

Amber.
Mom of 6 kids.
College student.
Wife. Sister. Daughter. Teacher.
Lover of God.
Adventurer.
Friend. My friend.

This weekend my friend hopped in the car and drove 5+ hours to see me. I think we've packed as much fun as possible into the few hours we have had together. And this weekend I've been reminded how good it feels to have someone like her in my life. It's funny. We can go months without talking to each other, but we always seem to pick up right where we left off. No guilt about not keeping in touch. No negativity. Just complete support and acceptance and lots of fun. That's the kind of friendship that fuels my soul. And when I need it, she prays for me. Sometimes she even just hops in the car and drives to Oregon. And tonight I'm so glad she did.

Comments

Popular Posts