I'M A WRITER

I'M A WRITER.
Yep.
That's really hard for me to say.
It's easier for me to say
"I have this blog" or "I like to write" or "Someday I want to be a writer".
But today I'm being brave and declaring it.

I'M A WRITER.

Next week I'll be turning 42. (ACK!)
Remember my BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE a couple of years back?
Remember the 'most embarrassing' challenge to myself? I still cringe watching that DAY 15 VIDEO.
But seriously, I'm ready to kick it up a notch.
I'm ready for some changes.
This is one of them.

For the next 15 days I'm participating in the GREAT WRITERS SERIES. If you're interested, follow the link and check it out.
Today is Declaration Day.
Blogging my declaration is pretty easy.
Saying it out loud, with words, to real people---that's going to be hard for me.

Anyway, you can follow my journey for the next 15 days, right here on the good ol' Blogation.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Yep.
I'M A WRITER.




Comments

Popular Posts